CharityMobi, Inc.’s mission is to create a World Health Relief Aid program for the purpose of securing medical care for medically needy children all over the world. We do this by providing personal electronic medical records for individual medically needy children so that multiple medical providers will have access to the individual child’s health history, thus enabling a consistent continuum of care for each child. The organization serves children that are in need of World Health-Relief Aid i.e. Hurricane relief aid; providing programs for Vaccine Supply & Epidemic Management; serving children that are nutritionally deprived to the point they are starving, those in need of surgery and rehabilitation, children in poverty with no coverage for health care, and those in need of the Patient-Centered Medical Home Program, the deployment of m-Health applications for disease management, including the deployment of i-Medical Applications as Ingestible Event Monitors (IEMs) for medication regimen compliance and health status monitoring; and their deployment and use in medical care and research for children.
The organization provides the Charity MobiEHR® World Health Relief Aid program, a program that provides disaster response by implementing the proprietary MobiEHR® Health-ID Card(s), Child’s Electronic Health Record Transaction Cards with fingerprint security & relief aid features, including linking information to mobile cellular applications for meaningful use. To further the organization’s charitable mission, we secure medical care by implementing the following programs:
- Emergency World Health-Relief Aid i.e. Hurricane Relief Aid Program
- Vaccine Supply & Epidemic Management
- Nutritionally Deprived Children’s Program, ready-to-use therapeutic foods (RUTFs)
- Surgery & Rehabilitation Program, seeking donated care, & excess benefits
- Child Health Insurance, purchasing insurance, and providing co-pay & deductibles
- Patient Centered Medical Home Program, providing m-Health & i-Medical Applications
Children can be registered for the CharityMobi World Health Relief Aid Programs so long as they are income qualified or in a class deemed disadvantaged and medically needy, or they are in a special disease class, or in need of a health card for the following emergency use:
- Federal, International Ministry of Health, or Emergency Management Agency or NGO Disaster Preparedness and disaster educational programs,
- Center For Disease Control or World Health Organization vaccination records, including vaccination programs for disease prevention, outbreak, epidemic or pandemic, or disease management program where multiple foreign and/or US NGO’s respond by providing emergency assistance or disease prevention programs in the United States or foreign country,
- Famine, or nutritional disaster prevention and response including emergency use in the event of documented drought where multiple foreign and/or US NGO’s respond by providing emergency feeding and nutritional assistance programs in the United States or foreign country,
- Disaster response for use in the event of documented hurricane, earthquake, flood, tornado, natural or man-made disaster, fire, including civil emergency, or war in the United States or foreign country, where multiple foreign and/or US NGO’s respond.
The corporation shall be a nonprofit corporation under applicable provisions of the Georgia Nonprofit Corporation Code. It shall be organized, and at all times thereafter operated, exclusively for public charitable and educational uses and purposes within the meaning of section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code, for the benefit of, to perform the functions of, or to carry out the purposes of CharityMobi, Inc, in such ways as the Board of Directors shall determine in its discretion. In furtherance of such purposes, the corporation shall have full power and authority:
- To make distributions for other charitable and educational purposes;
- To receive and accept property, whether real, personal, or mixed, by way of benefit, bequest, or devise, from any person, firm, trust, or corporation, to be held, administered, and disposed of in accordance with and pursuant to the governing instruments of the corporation, as the same shall be amended from time to time,
- To perform all other acts necessary or incidental to the above and to do whatever is deemed necessary, useful, advisable, or conducive, directly or indirectly, as determined by the Board of Directors, to carry out any of the purposes of the corporation, as set forth in these Articles of Incorporation, including the exercise of all other power and authority enjoyed by corporations generally by virtue of the provisions of the Georgia Nonprofit Corporation Code (within and subject to the limitations of section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code).
The corporation shall serve only such purposes and functions and shall engage only in such activities as are consonant with the purposes set forth in this Article Seven and as are exclusively charitable and are entitled to charitable status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.