Joel Nsengiyumva serves as the Executive Administrator for Africa for CharityMobi. He is a citizen of Rwanda living in the US. He is a seasoned African Executive where he has twelve years of management experience in working for grass roots Non-Governmental Organizations providing program Management of NGO programs in multiple African countries. He is a specialist with direct revenue responsibility and experience in obtaining and managing NGO program funding, providing accountability for direct grants management, including program oversight, policy analysis, providing strategies in development, monitoring and evaluation for more than 12 years in Sub-Sahara Africa where he worked for the following International Organizations: Action aid International, World Vision, Help Age and Right To Play.
Mr. Joel has a BA in Sociology, ULK, Rwanda, the Kilgali Independent University, Kigali, Rwanda in 2007. He received a Specialization Certificate in Development Studies at IUED, Geneva, the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Geneva Switzerland.
He holds documentation of special training and advanced higher educational studies in Health, HIIV/AIDS , Peace building programs, micro finance, and other NGO executive training in support of project development and implementation in third world countries, all completed at the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies Geneva, Switzerland. He is presently engaged in coursework towards the completion of Masters in Business Administration (Thesis Level) at Mount Kenya University, Kilgali branch.
Mr. Joel has also completed training certificates in educational preparation for his work as an Executive NGO Program Administrator for Africa. These advance courses include the following certificates provided only for high level NGO executives:
- A Certificate in Emergency Disaster Management, Action Aid International
- Training in Disaster Management, category CAT I,II,III ( Emergency Interventions, Disaster Mitigation) by World Vision
- A certificate in Development Program Quality Management by MS-TCDC, Action aid Denmark,
- The UN Basic and Advanced Certificates in Minimum Operating Security Standards, United Nations Training Seminar.
- Local Capacity for Peace Training by World Vision
- Certificate as LCPs TOT, LEAP Training by Word Vision (Leap is a design Monitoring and Evaluation tool named “Learning through Evaluation Accountability and Planning”).
- A Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation training delivered by Help Age International.
Mr. Joel speaks four languages English- excellent, French- excellent, and two African languages. He is proficient in Word, Excel. Lotus notes, power point.